Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ryan's T2 144: FOR SALE!

Well, life goes on after shoulder surgery! I'm making due with one arm, and I'm 100% pain free (and off the pain meds)...

BUT- I'm looking at easily 6 months of no flying, and a stack of medical bills (no insurance)...
So, I'm selling my T2 144. Most of you have probably at least seen it in pictures... It's blue and yellow with a custom sail (two slightly-toed-in stripes midway on each side). The leading edge is white UVM, and the top surface is titanium dioxide (rare/exotic). It has the 12mm batten upgrade, and carbon leading edge inserts as well.It does have a patch on the left LE, it was professionally repaired by Wills Wing (and looks every bit as professional as you'd expect- it's hard to see even when you're looking for it!)
Glider is exactly 1 year old, with probably 50 hrs on it....

Asking $5500. Email me if interested: Ryan@wingsoverwasatch.com

If you could pass this along to anyone that might be interested, I'd really appreciate it!
For more photos, check out: http://wingsoverwasatch.com/Misc/Ryan_T2.html

Cheers,

RV

PS glider is currently located in UT (Point of the Mountain), but shipping or transport could be easily arranged...

No comments: