Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snow Day

Woke up to at least half a foot of snow this morning! I guess winter's here.


View out the back door

I helped Des brush off the car so she could go to work, and we played with Jackson the dog for a bit. This was his first REAL snow storm... turns out he's a real powder hound Mr. Green


Greatest dog on Earth, meet greatest snow on Earth

I really wanted to head up to the ski resorts and hike for some turns, but A) I couldn't get anyone to come with me, and B) I don't think there's quite enough snow for that yet...

As the sun is setting I went out and took a walk through the neighborhood. I still can't believe I'm lucky enough to live in such a beautiful place.

North Side at sunset


1 comment:

GRANDM said...

Great blog! Stunning photos. And I'd say so even if I weren't your grandma