Monday, May 9, 2011

Fly Utah!

Last summer I decided to put together a short promotional film about hang gliding. I wanted something that could be outward-facing, and attract new pilots to the sport. But I also wanted something that could be shown to existing hang glider pilots, to share how amazing the flying in Utah is. While it's not always a good idea to try to appeal to multiple demographics with the same piece... I think this manages it well.

I also wanted something short- something that grabs people, pulls them in for a few minutes... and leave them wanting more...

Without further ado, I present: FLY UTAH!

Click HERE to watch in HIGH DEFINITION on Vimeo.com

Special thanks to all those who helped me with this project- there's a lot that goes into making something like this, and a lot of people really came together (and put up with a lot from me) to make this happen. Most notably my wife Laughing

Hope you like it! popcorn

No comments: